At Arrival Energy Solutions we recognize the downhole challenges and overall well construction costs that energy companies in the drilling industry face. Our focus is to design and build tools that will help operators drill less problematic holes, stay under budget and still produce quality wells. We service Oil, Gas and Geothermal energy markets with premium technology and services.
Our people always keep us a step ahead because they have experience, wisdom & desire
New technology has enabled the drilling industry to change dramatically
Technology that eliminates as much non-productive time as possible
Employees are guarded against illness & ensuring environment is protected for future generations
About Our Company
Arrival Energy Solutions designs, manufactures and services innovative downhole drilling tools for the global energy industry. Headquartered out of Leduc, Alberta, Canada, we provide mechanical engineering services, manufacturing, quality control and field operations. In addition, we have a mechanical engineering office in Calgary, Alberta, electrical engineering and product development team based in Carlisle in the UK and a full service repair and maintenance facility in Odessa, Texas USA. One of our core design focuses is to develop technology that almost “runs itself”.
What The Industry Is Saying About Us
We're obsessed about our customer service, so whenever we deliver a solution,
we want to hear from the community how it performs.
Our focus over the last 15 years has been to monitor the drilling
process and look for opportunities to enhance the well
construction process with cost-effective solutions.
Arrival is committed to investing in its team of engineers and technical support personnel in order to achieve the exceptional level of product quality and durability the industry demands.
From ongoing training in emerging technologies and science to maintaining an environment that supports a healthy work/life balance, employees are the company’s most valued asset and are provided with exceptional care and support. Arrival also institutes an ethical code of conduct that lends high regard for community responsibility and support. Additionally, Arrival’s engineering efforts are conducted under the guidelines and ethical practices as defined by APEGA, the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta.
Our focus has been to develop drilling technology that required both mechanical and electrical engineering expertise. Many of the mechanical systems we have developed are now in the field fulfilling many industry requirements. Going forward, the more complex technologies which encompass both mechanical and electrical engineering are now in the field testing or shop testing phase. Almost all of the technologies we have introduced are patented and we believe these technologies will contribute to the industry in a very positive way.
Building an international reputation as an innovator of reliable and leading technology, Arrival has proven its “from the ground-up” engineering methodology time and time again, and continues to set new benchmarks in development timelines and field performance.
Technology We Provide
Works more efficiently, reduce NTP risk and deliver reliable and consistent result.
Looking to start something great?
All applicants are welcome to apply in person with Human Resources at the address listed below.
What it's like to work at arrival
- Arrival is staffed with experienced personnel with a family based company culture.
- Arrival strives to maintain a work life balance for its employees. We want all employees to be productive and have a life outside of work.
- Arrival strives to advance as a company so we provide our employees with a flexible work environment.
- Arrival continually develops leading-edge technology and are pioneers in the downhole directional drilling field.
- Arrival strives to continually develop, train and advance our employees.
- We support our employees in growth, development and career advancement.
A commitment to employee growth
Arrival is dedicated to provide learning and development opportunities. We expect our employees to strive to learn and develop because we believe that employee growth lies with both employee and employer. We try to put in place the tools so that our employees can be in charge of their own development and allow our employees to have a successful future.
We have built our team around indivisuals with extensive knowledge in developing complex downhole equipment
- Arrival is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and the synergy stemming from all perspectives as a result of different backgrounds and experiences.
- Arrival seeks out personnel with extensive experience in the development of downhole drilling technology.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering departments ensure multiple technologies can be developed at the same time.
- Maintain separation between engineering, oil field rentals and the service-based business ensures our professionals can concentrate on R&D.
- Maintain flexibility on project developments in order to maximize internal cash flow.
Cyclone – Modular Eccentric Reamer Completes Successful Wells To 21,000+ Feet MD
Arrival has added a formidable technology to its arsenal with the Cyclone – Modular Eccentric Reamer. Adding to its premium […]
Typhoon Reamer Helps Operator Reach New Limits In Reeves County
Recently an operator in Reeves County drilled one of its most challenging well designs to depths reaching 23,000+ feet MD […]
Cuttings Bed Mobilizers Improve Trip Times
“Since running the CBM’s in our horizontals, trip speeds and wellbore conditions have significantly improved. Cuttings are consistently unloading as […]